- Summer Workshop I: the Bass All levels. A workshop especially for bass-line players - dulcians, viols, bassoons as well as recorders, with Marea Chernoff and Katrina Russell. Saturday, 6th July, 2019, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm, Vancouver Community College, 1155 East Broadway, Vancouver
- Mini Workshop II: Mechanics of Ensemble Playing. All levels. A crash course in ensemble playing and organization with Dave Branter. Saturday, 29th June, 2019, 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm, Vancouver Community College, 1155 East Broadway, Vancouver
- Mini Workshop I: Learn to Improvise with John Korsrud. All levels. Saturday, May 11, 2019 - 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm., Vancouver Community College
- Spring Workshop - Medieval Workshop with Debra Nagy for Intermediate II level and up. Sunday 24th March, 2019, 10:00am-4:30pm, St. James Community Square
- Autumn Workshop with Marcelline Moody for players of Intermediate, Upper Intermediate and Advanced level. Saturday, 20th October, 2018, 10.30 am - 4.30 pm. St. Philip's Church, 3737 West 27th. Ave., Vancouver
- Spring Workshop: An INTERPRETATION Workshop for Intermediate and Advanced Players: Caroline Tremblay and Alexa Raine-Wright, Sat. 3rd March, 2018.
- A report on this Workshop with reviews and comments can be found here and reported in ARS Newsletter, Summer 2018, p. . 2 sections, Intermediate, Intermediate to Advanced.
- Autumn Workshop for Early Intermediate players: Marcelline Moody, October 2018
- Autumn Workshop 1: Music from the Middle Ages, Terri Hron, October 2016. Intermediate-Advanced
- Autumn Workshop 2: Stacey Boal, 6 November 2016. Lower Intermediate +
- Coaching: Vicki Boeckman, 26 January, 2017
- Polyhymnia's Art: Workshop and Concert: Phil & Gayle Newman, October 2015. Lower Intermediate to Upper Intermediate.
- Stacey Boal, February 2016. Early Intermediate.
- Kamala Bain, July 2016. Intermediate
- Kamala Bain, September 2014. Intermediate.
- Liz Hamel and Karen Epp, 21 March 2015. Early Intermediate
- Vicki Boeckman and Deborah Jackson, September 2013. 2 sections, Early intermediate, Intermediate to Upper Intermediate.
- Aspects of Musicianship : Music of the French Baroque, Karen Epp & Liz Hamel, October 2012. Early Intermediate to Intermediate III
- Larger works for Recorder, Tony Griffith, September, 2011. Intermediate to Upper Intermediate
- 16th-century Polyphony: Franco-Flemish Music in the Court of King Henry VIII, Alan Thrasher, March 2011. 2 sections: Intermediate and Early Intermediate
- Renaissance Splendour: large-sized consorts, multi-choir music, music for very low consorts and music for very high consorts, Liz Hamel and Karen Epp, May 29 2010. Intermediate